Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase charge off removed!

tag
aphrodite871
Valued Member

Chase charge off removed!

I sent an email to chase asking to update the information on my report regarding the balance. Received an email back a few days later saying they would investigate and get back to me.. they never did.. I checked my reports just to see what was going on and they removed the chase charge off from my equifax report!! The hardest one to get thing removed from! I'm so happy and relieved!! Hopefully the other two will follow!
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase charge off removed!

@aphrodite871 wrote:
I sent an email to chase asking to update the information on my report regarding the balance. Received an email back a few days later saying they would investigate and get back to me.. they never did.. I checked my reports just to see what was going on and they removed the chase charge off from my equifax report!! The hardest one to get thing removed from! I'm so happy and relieved!! Hopefully the other two will follow!

I truly hope it's gone, I really do. Another poster did the same. It was gone for a few days and then it reappeared with the updates.

I hope your case is different.

Message 2 of 10
aphrodite871
Valued Member

Got a letter in the mail today saying they would be deleting from all 3 credit bureaus!!!! I'm so excited!!!
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@aphrodite871 wrote:
Got a letter in the mail today saying they would be deleting from all 3 credit bureaus!!!! I'm so excited!!!

That's very good news. Put that letter in your safe deposit box.

Message 4 of 10
aphrodite871
Valued Member

I will!! Thank you!
Message 5 of 10
Aspireto850
Established Contributor

Late reply but great news about this deletion. I’m in the same position. Will you share the email address you used? DM me if needed.

Thanks

Message 6 of 10
GodivaD
New Contributor

Congratulations!!!

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here. Could you please inbox?
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same please. Would you mind inboxing?
Message 9 of 10
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the removal. Keep checking your reports and make sure it's actually gone for good. Sometimes it can reappear. Hopefully it doesn't!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.