cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase mortgage not reporting?

tag
bob1320

Chase mortgage not reporting?

Hello everybody. Here is my situation, I was late on a mortgage payment 2 months ago with chase. Since then I have repaid the late bill so I am up to date with them. However I pulled my credit report yesterday and it is still showing that I owe for the missed payment that I paid and it says that chase hasnt updated the report since 3/31. Does anyone know when I can expect my credit report to get updated?

Thanks 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase mortgage not reporting?

@bob1320 wrote:

Hello everybody. Here is my situation, I was late on a mortgage payment 2 months ago with chase. Since then I have repaid the late bill so I am up to date with them. However I pulled my credit report yesterday and it is still showing that I owe for the missed payment that I paid and it says that chase hasnt updated the report since 3/31. Does anyone know when I can expect my credit report to get updated?

Thanks 

Most likely the reporting was sent to the CRAs on 4/30 and it has not yet been integrated into your file.

Message 2 of 3
bob1320

Re: Chase mortgage not reporting?

Ok thanks for your reply. If I paid the late mortgage payment before 4/30 then it should be update once my report is update by the credit bureaus correct?

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.