Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase

tag
ShowCredit
Frequent Contributor

Chase

Now I know why I hated chase and did not have an account with them.  I had all my accounts with WAMU since 1994.  This past week I noticed some withdrawals from my checking account and my daughter's checking account causing my account to overdraw.  I called chase and they are telling me I have a charge off since 2005 with WAMU and they have the right to go into my account and take the funds.  I told them I never knew anything about it, because I have always had the same accounts.  Customer service was so rude. All they had to do was tell me, show me the proof and I would have taken care of it, not just go into my account causing it to be overdrawn.

I HATE CHASE (sorry just venting).

Starting Score: EQ-686 TU 703
Current Score: EQ-695 TU 713
Goal Score: EQ-800 TU 800

href="http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=FC&thread.id=1">Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase

Is that in the CC agreement? Are they able to withdraw funds without your authorization? I owed Discover and they had to get court order before they could access my accounts. Sorry that happened to youSmiley Sad

Message 2 of 3
ShowCredit
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase

I am not aware that it is.  This is from my checking account.  When I write a check they do not go into my savings account if the funds are not there to get the money to cover it, they just charge the overdraft fee.  It was never on my credit report and I had no knowlege of it.  Now they are sending me the bank statements to show when the account went negative.  If it is mine, I will pay it, just don't go into my account and take it causing my account to be overdrawn.  They however removed the overdraft charges.

I really hate Chase. 

Starting Score: EQ-686 TU 703
Current Score: EQ-695 TU 713
Goal Score: EQ-800 TU 800

href="http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=FC&thread.id=1">Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.