Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chexsystems- Fraud or Error on report

tag
CreditOCDinCali
Regular Contributor

Chexsystems- Fraud or Error on report

I tried to open an account with a credit union and I was declined due my chexsystems report. I don't understand how I can have anything on there. I did have an account on there back in 2014, but it's since been deleted. The only bank accounts I have are one with my local credit union, which I opened at the end of 2014, when my chexsystems report was totally clear and I have an account with Simple bank. I don't know what could possibly be on my Chexsystems report. All of my accounts are in good standing and active. I'm thinking it is possibly fraud or an error on my report. Has this ever happened to anyone?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Ardecko
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chexsystems- Fraud or Error on report

You'll have to request your report and see. It does take several days, so go ahead and do it. You can request it online, and it's free. Choose the option that says yes, i was declined for <something> based on information on my chexsystems report(as they indicated such to you, even if you've not received the paper denial, which is quite useless, except for saying yep, we denied you because chexsystems.)

2017-09-09 FICO 08: EQ 677, TU 640, EX 705
2020-02-07 FICO 08: TU 789
2020-02-10 FICO 08: EX 752

Gardening, mostly, again until... soon(I need to replace my car)

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.