Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Child Support GW Letter

tag
b4real_01
Established Member

Child Support GW Letter

I was 180 days past due as of  March 2007 and 150 day past due as of April 2007 on Child Support.

I have been paying on time and current since May of 2007.  Would it be a good idea to send them a goodwill letter.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Child Support GW Letter

You could try, but who do you send it to, the state disbursement unit? 

The only reason I see them maybe not being able to do that is for legal reasons. Say at some point, you went seriously delinquent and never caught up, they may need the credit records to be the same as the court records, etc. Ya know?

Message Edited by UpUpUp on 04-11-2009 09:53 AM
Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

You could try, but who do you send it to, the state disbursement unit? 

The only reason I see them maybe not being able to do that is for legal reasons. Say at some point, you went seriously delinquent and never caught up, they may need the credit records to be the same as the court records, etc. Ya know?

Message Edited by UpUpUp on 04-11-2009 09:53 AM
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can always try.

What is Not in Your Credit Score

Message 3 of 5
b4real_01
Established Member

Thanks alot!!!  I will give it try and see what happens....

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like to see how this turns out for you as well. And I also wish you the best of luck on dealing with the child support agency. I have a friend that is also in a similar situation with La County Child Support and they are ruthless,Unforgiving,& Heartless.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.