Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chrysler Financial

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chrysler Financial

Thanks for everyone's help.  Long story straight My Friend had been late on a few car payments.  Next thing you know beginning May, he Rec'd a letter his car was in repo/CO in Feb 2010.  Mind you he has and still has the car!!!

I called  the law office for Chrysler and talked to a nice lady and she called Chrysler to get the car reinstated and out of repo by paying $3000 and never being late again. 

The credit would say CO/reinstated paying as agreed.  SOOOO, knowing my guy Might be late and if that happened they would sue and really repo the car.  Needless to say we paid the car off and will get the title in 3 weeks. 

The credit report will say co/paid as agree....this stinks looks like I will have plenty of GW to write.

Lesson Learned, never be a day late on a car....if you get in a bind let me know I can PM you her name...she works for Chrysler but will not change the credit report. 

Thanks for everyone Help

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.