Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Colletion address for settlement?

tag
ZS1988
Established Member

Citi Colletion address for settlement?

Hi All,

It's been hell of a year for us. I lost my job back in May, and I am still unemployed. While still trying to look for a job, I want to try and bring my wife and my credit under controlled. So we have a citi credit card with around $14500 that went to collection. We do not have any of such amount, and no way can come up with that in the next few month. So I decided to call Citi and the automatic system transfer me to GC services. I talk to the rep to GC services, but they could only offer me 40% off, which is still around $8,700. I want to see if I can try to make a deal with citi bank and try to get a better deal of maybe 40%?? without interest or fees. I tried to find a address to mail a settlement letter, but I could not find one. Only address I have is there citi card payment address. Can anyone provide me an address to sent the letter to? and also anyone have success at getting a deal less then 50%?

US Bank Platinum: $2000
Cap 1: $1500

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Colletion address for settlement?

@ZS1988 wrote:

Hi All,

It's been hell of a year for us. I lost my job back in May, and I am still unemployed. While still trying to look for a job, I want to try and bring my wife and my credit under controlled. So we have a citi credit card with around $14500 that went to collection. We do not have any of such amount, and no way can come up with that in the next few month. So I decided to call Citi and the automatic system transfer me to GC services. I talk to the rep to GC services, but they could only offer me 40% off, which is still around $8,700. I want to see if I can try to make a deal with citi bank and try to get a better deal of maybe 40%?? without interest or fees. I tried to find a address to mail a settlement letter, but I could not find one. Only address I have is there citi card payment address. Can anyone provide me an address to sent the letter to? and also anyone have success at getting a deal less then 50%?

I would not spend that much money on a debt settlement while out of work. I would tell GC that you are not currently working and will not be able to address this account until you are financially stable and working.

Let the credit go for now and concentrate on the essentials. Credit can be repaired when the time comes.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.