Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citibank Student Loan question

tag
haleyjen
Regular Contributor

Citibank Student Loan question

I have a citibank student loan that was transferred to Navient and then I consolidated with fedloan.  It has one 30 day late that should drop off next year.  However, it's reporting as "Credit line closed / not paying as agreed", which is not what happened.  What do I do?

BOA Cash Rewards - $500 Capital One Quicksilver: $750 Merrick Double Your Line Visa.- $1000 Mission Lane: $400 Grain: $875 J Crew: $1100
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Citibank Student Loan question

@haleyjen wrote:

I have a citibank student loan that was transferred to Navient and then I consolidated with fedloan.  It has one 30 day late that should drop off next year.  However, it's reporting as "Credit line closed / not paying as agreed", which is not what happened.  What do I do?

I would contact the reporting creditor with a direct dispute.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/Direct-dispute/td-p/2309095

Message 2 of 4
haleyjen
Regular Contributor

Will give it a shot - thank you!

BOA Cash Rewards - $500 Capital One Quicksilver: $750 Merrick Double Your Line Visa.- $1000 Mission Lane: $400 Grain: $875 J Crew: $1100
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@haleyjen wrote:

ACS is doing the same thing to me and has refused to alter them. I found other errors in the reporting that they have refused to correct and have filed a complaint with the CFPB. 

I hope you have better luck.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.