Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citibank - What does this mean?

tag
bunneysvg
Established Member

Citibank - What does this mean?

I just received a large package of statements dating from 2009 - 2012. This card was recently charged off (last month ish) by Citi and I don't know what this package means. The card was established long before 2009 and had payments made to it after 2012. I don't know why they would have sent this select group of statements. Does anyone know what this means or indicates?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Re: Citibank - What does this mean?

No letter, no summary, just statement copies?

Message 2 of 6
bunneysvg
Established Member

Yes, just the statements. Nothing else. I dont believe it has been turned over to a CA so there was no DV sent or anything. It just has me wondering what they are up to....

Message 3 of 6
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

@bunneysvg wrote:

Yes, just the statements. Nothing else. I dont believe it has been turned over to a CA so there was no DV sent or anything. It just has me wondering what they are up to....

IDK...somebody goofed, and sent you the packet destined for the collection department?Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 6
bunneysvg
Established Member

They still have not sent a cover letter but they have sent more statements. Looks like they are sending everything for the life of the card. Anybody have any ideas why?

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I dunno, but save it and make copies for yourself - just in case they ask for them back for some reason. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.