Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clean TU!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Clean TU!!!

I woke up today ready to see my FAKO updated score since I knew it updated weekly. I still have a few months before I can get scores off of here because I haven't had an account reporting for at least six months on EQ so I am considered "scoreless" until then...but anyway, the deletion of T-Mobile which was the final baddie on my TU is now GONE!!! And my score jumped 51 freaking points!!! It was 694! I've never been more excited about a "not real" score in my life, especially considering that is was 549 back in Feb. I can't wait until I can start keeping up with my real scores soon enough. Without finding these boards I would never have known how to go about getting all this handled. Thanks sooooooooooo much!! My newest two cards (QS1 @ 500 and Freedom @ 2200) haven't even reported yet, so I expect a little more of an increase. 

Question though, I have already seen the alerts of the inquiries for those two accounts, will I lose points when they report? My AAofA won't be damaged as I also got a Care Credit in April so there really is no age. Oldest card is my secured Cap1 that was opened on 1/31. 

Now, if only EX would show this same deletion. 😠😠Hurry!!! It will leave one baddie on EQ and EX and I actually paid it today. The OC said they would request deletion but I'm not too concerned as I just felt like a 41 collection looked ridiculous, and so did my credit union when I was trying to get my car in my own name, 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Clean TU!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

@I woke up today ready to see my FAKO updated score since I knew it updated weekly. I still have a few months before I can get scores off of here because I haven't had an account reporting for at least six months on EQ so I am considered "scoreless" until then...but anyway, the deletion of T-Mobile which was the final baddie on my TU is now GONE!!! And my score jumped 51 freaking points!!! It was 694! I've never been more excited about a "not real" score in my life, especially considering that is was 549 back in Feb. I can't wait until I can start keeping up with my real scores soon enough. Without finding these boards I would never have known how to go about getting all this handled. Thanks sooooooooooo much!! My newest two cards (QS1 @ 500 and Freedom @ 2200) haven't even reported yet, so I expect a little more of an increase. 

Question though, I have already seen the alerts of the inquiries for those two accounts, will I lose points when they report? My AAofA won't be damaged as I also got a Care Credit in April so there really is no age. Oldest card is my secured Cap1 that was opened on 1/31. 

Now, if only EX would show this same deletion. 😠😠Hurry!!! It will leave one baddie on EQ and EX and I actually paid it today. The OC said they would request deletion but I'm not too concerned as I just felt like a 41 collection looked ridiculous, and so did my credit union when I was trying to get my car in my own name, 

Grats to getting the deletion. You are asking if a FAKO is going to go up or down, none of us know, we dont track nor try to figure out how a FAKO score will respond to changes. Typically with Fico there is a boost for the first 3 cards opening but you dont have an account old enough to generate a Fico at this point.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Clean TU!!!

Thanks @gdale6. This being patient to get access to my real scores is killing me softly. Especially because Cap 1 took almost two months to even report my secured card. I'll be twiddling my little green gardening thumbs until August 😳😤

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.