Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cleaning up paid mortgage record

tag
BallBounces
Valued Contributor

Cleaning up paid mortgage record

Take a look at the picture  reporting data below, including payment histories.    As you can see, it seems VERY inconsistent, and I would like opinions on what, if anything, I should do to correct errors or discrepencies in terms of contacting the CRAs.    In short, the mortgae was PAID IN FULL closing August 2014, as is 'mostly' reflected on 'some' of the records.    I sent one GW letter asking to omit lates or remove the tradeline, and I was obviously denied. 

The payments, as they are listed on TU are most accurate.  You can see EQ ommits the lates from 2014, and EX omits earlier payment history entirely.  The lates are 30-120s, and thus are significant.

TU and EX show a status update of when the loan was closed and paid, as one would expect

EQ shows a status update of May 2015.

EQ Shows the status as OPEN (!?)

EX Shows Closed - PAID.

TU Shows CLOSED - LATE

EQ shows OPEN - LATE.

Again, this is a complex one. Ideally I would get the whole tradeline whacked, but failing that, should I be disputing the accuracy of reporting, or as I suspect will it cause more harm?  If, for example, I dispute with EQ that the account is really closed, might they update some of the lates from 2014 and add them back?  Hope this makes sense.

050719:     
021924:     

FICO 08 scores listed and are stagnated until multiple derogatory items expire over the next two years.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
BallBounces
Valued Contributor

Re: Cleaning up paid mortgage record

So this looks normal to the experts?

050719:     
021924:     

FICO 08 scores listed and are stagnated until multiple derogatory items expire over the next two years.
Message 2 of 3
BallBounces
Valued Contributor

Re: Cleaning up paid mortgage record

Bumping this for one last try at any comments.

050719:     
021924:     

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.