Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cli on activation ?

tag
buildafico
Frequent Contributor

Cli on activation ?

Anyone do this with barclays? I kind of want to ask them but it's already a recon approval. A few baddies but mostly denied because of auto rate shopping INQ's. UTL is at 12% and TU score is 614 Fico (barclays).
some textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome text>some text
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
EW800
Valued Contributor

Re: Cli on activation ?

I did not do RECON for approval, however immediately after I was auto-approved and given a $4,500 CL, I called and was bumped up to $7,000.  I have a couple of real big baddies, however the increase was no questions asked.  

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 2 of 5
buildafico
Frequent Contributor

Interesting, mine is only 1k haha I was hoping for maybe double that. I think I will ask them and see what they say. I'm gonna tell them I'm going on vacation at the end of the year and don't want to have to continuously make multiple payments each month.
some textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome text>some text
Message 3 of 5
EW800
Valued Contributor

As long as they do not HP you, then nothing to lose by asking!  Let us know how it goes!  

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 4 of 5
buildafico
Frequent Contributor

The end if this month will officially be gardening so given the vast number of inq's I already have, honestly I'd take another for a decent increase- I decreased one of my balances by 95% since they pulled it a couple days ago. Here's to hoping lol I will let you know what happens !
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.