Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closed unpaid collection

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Closed unpaid collection

If it’s ERC the best way, and the way I got them to delete was first pay the OC (in my case Time Warner).  Then tell ERC it was paid and that I didn’t owe them.  Immediately back on the phone w/ TW and told them ERC still says I owed a balance when I clearely do not.  Time Warner rep said it does not matter, TW will get the account back from ERC and it will be deleted within 10 business days at the most.  So I would try to find someone at OC to pay and then go back to ERC and argue with them.  If you are annoying enough they will agree to send back to OC which by then you would have paid and it will then be removed.  I know it’s a hassle but that’s what ended up happening in my sitiation with success.  Good luck!

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Closed unpaid collection

So you followed up with just oc after payment? Or erc too? That's what I was trying to do, see if they could recall and I just pay the oc. It'll fall off next year but I don't have that long to wait. I'm going to sprint store tomrrow and see if they can find a past due balance, since phone reps can only find my current account. Crossing my fingers! If it's past sol, will sell to someone else? I'm just still curious why it got deleted today from tu. Still on ex though so they couldn't have sold it right?
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.