cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing in 16 days, old judgment reporting twice all the sudden.

tag
gregcurryesq
Established Member

Re: Closing in 16 days, old judgment reporting twice all the sudden.

And that documentation should include a copy (maybe even a certified copy [probably $5.00, usually not too bad]) of the satisfaction of judgment, with the filing/entry date of the satisfaction of judgment, with the proper index number, which is either available at the courthouse or from your county clerk.  

Long Island, NY. **The views expressed by me on this site are my opinions only, are not intended to constitute legal advice, should not be relied on as legal advice, and are not intended to create any attorney-client relationship.**
Message 11 of 12
PeacefulP
Regular Contributor

Re: Closing in 16 days, old judgment reporting twice all the sudden.

luckily, this is one of the items on his CR that I have a lot of paperwork on. I have the Paid in Full letter from the CA, the payment receipt, the satisfaction of judgment documents from the courthouse, and the original docket.  

I've emailed our LO and explained the issue, and will scan and send everything I have for the judgment today so it's sitting there waiting for the UW if they pull again. 

Thanks for your help everyone! I can't wait for this process to be over so I can breathe again! 

Starting Score: TU 634 EQ 614 EX 648 5/20/13
Current Score: TU 631 EQ 643 EX 641 8/7/13 (All Lender Pulled)
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge!
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.