Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud 9

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cloud 9

Holy Moses!!! 2 weeks ago I did an online dispute with Trans Union and asked for an early exclusion on a unpaid judgement from capital one that isn't set to fall off until September. Tonight, got an email saying my dispute has been completed and they deleted!!!! 9 months early!!!!!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Cloud 9

@Anonymous wrote:
Holy Moses!!! 2 weeks ago I did an online dispute with Trans Union and asked for an early exclusion on a unpaid judgement from capital one that isn't set to fall off until September. Tonight, got an email saying my dispute has been completed and they deleted!!!! 9 months early!!!!!

Wow, grats on the deletion Smiley Happy

It may still be active, deletion doesnt mean its dead, in some states they can be renewed indefinitely but it cant be put back on your CR.

Message 2 of 8
ficonian
Valued Member

Congratulations!!! That was very gracious of them.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Right. I realize I'm still ultimately responsible for it, but because it's so old and now not hurting my credit, I definitely have bargaining power for pfd
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I meant settlement. Not pfd
Message 5 of 8
pkosheta
Contributor

Every bit helps, Congrats!

Age 29
AU- United+ Visa 33k, *97. GM MasterCard 15k, *95.
Individual- PenFed Plat Rew 7k, *08. Amex Blue 6.7k, *12. Hilton Amex 5.5k, *12. Chase Sapphire 15k, *12. U.S. Bank Cash+ 12.3k, *12. Barclays Priceline.com Rewards Visa 11k, *13. Citi DoubleCash (PC'd in *14) 7k, *13. Club Carlson Premier 9k, *13.
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow! I didn't know that Transunion had a heart. Congratulations on your early release from Transunion prison.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Whitneybb,

I had to wait until less than one month before my old At&t bill was to fall off. Seems like everytime I contact TransUnion they fight me tooth-n-nail.

That sure was nice of them.

Shadow65281

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.