Regular Contributor
yomellamoFICO2013

Collection Account - Mutiple agencies - Nationwide Credit

I started getting phone calls from NCI - Nationwide Credit, stating that they are now the collection agency  in charge of an old DirectTV account.

The account was originally opened on 11/2011, but I noticed on my Dec 2012 report it was still showing. Then I pulled my Jan 2013 report (on the 17th) it had dissapeared.

Today, I received a fax from NCI confirming the debt and a settlement offer for 50% off the account. It it technically is not on any of my as of Jan 2013, what should I do.

The collector obviously said "if the settlement is not done by tomorrow, there is a possibility that this debt is going to show up on my credit file by next month".

Thank you for reading and your feedback.

CURRENT TLS:

AMAZON $2K/ WALMART $2K /DCU $3K DELTA AMEX $1K
DISCOVER $1.2K/ PAYPALEXT $2K /COSTCOTU $1.2K

UPDATED 8/1
EQ
8/1/13 EQ 694 - (myfico) -
7/26/13 EQ 694 - (DCU)
9/10 EQ 701 - (myfico)

EX
9/8 - EX 707 (usaa/EX)

TU
6/18 TU 690 (myfico)
7/2 TU 694 (Walmart)
8/8 TU 676 (Walmart)
9/6 TU 676 (Walmart)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}