Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection Agency Names Needed-- Please Help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Collection Agency Names Needed-- Please Help

Hello, All.

I'm currently trying to find the agencies connected with these impossible to google numbers:

905yc00310

432yc00000

491yc00000

Your help would be greatly apreciated in finding these agency names!

Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Collection Agency Names Needed-- Please Help

Are these phone numbers?
Message 2 of 8
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Where did you get the numbers from?
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello, All.

I'm currently trying to find the agencies connected with these impossible to google numbers:

905yc00310

432yc00000

491yc00000

Your help would be greatly apreciated in finding these agency names!

Thank you Smiley Happy

How do you know, or why do you think they are collection agencies? Just look at your credit reports if you think or know you have collections.

Message 4 of 8
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

If the collections are appearing in your credit report, you should have received a formal dunning notice, which must provide adequate identification of the debt collector in order to permit the consumer to file a request for debt validation.

Did you receive dunning notice?

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry my request was so confusing. I guess that I'm too close to the situation to give the necessary information.

They're not phone numbers.

I pulled up my credit report and saw that I have some bills in "collections". However, the collection agencies were not named on the report, only given numbers-- which I listed above. I've tried to look for agencies attached to those numbers so that I can call these agencies and pay what needs to be paid/send GW letters/etc...

Does anyone recognize the collection agencies that go by those numbers? Thank you!
Message 6 of 8
DollyLama
Established Contributor

Is this from Equifax? I have a medical debt showing on 2 bureaus, one shows letters and numbers (sorry not matching yours) on EQ, the other bureau gives the name. and the original lender. 

Message 7 of 8
ucdcrew
Contributor

If they're on Equifax, the name of the CA will show in Credit Karma.  I'm not sure if its a medical thing or not, I don't have any collections that are not medical.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.