cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection Company of America sent several PFD's no response, should I call w/ pfd offer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Collection Company of America sent several PFD's no response, should I call w/ pfd offer

Hi,

I am so frustrated, I have sent PFD letters monthly since 8/2008 and have got no response (yes I did dv first)

from Collection Company of America. I have faxed them, emailed them, sent them certified mail, send them regular mail, sent them on personalized stationary, sent them on regular stationary, sent them nice, sent them official and mean sounding. Sent them backwards, sent them forwards, Sent them upside down. You get the idea.

I get no response,they did call once and said that they won't do a PFD.

Whats my next step. Should I call and offer a PFD (believe me i won't admit liability and they cannot trick me) or should I just pay them the $400 dollars and then GW and DV them to death.

Help me please, I just want this stinking debt off my credit and it not due to fall off until 2011.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Collection Company of America sent several PFD's no response, should I call w/ pfd offer

What is the debt for? Did they answer the DV letter?  What is the DOFD/DOLA and what is your SOL?
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.