Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection Situation

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Collection Situation

Good morning friends, I have an issue. I did a PFD with 2 baddies and they deleted on Exp so far  ( Trans nothing yet) BUT the medical collections are  on EQ  under a different collection company! How should I address this ? Any help would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Collection Situation

@Anonymous wrote:

Good morning friends, I have an issue. I did a PFD with 2 baddies and they deleted on Exp so far  ( Trans nothing yet) BUT the medical collections are  on EQ  under a different collection company! How should I address this ? Any help would be appreciated.

Dispute them with the reason "collector does not have collection authority for this account".

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds good. Seems pretty cut and dry.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Directly with Equifax correct? Can I call them? I have PFD proof too.

Message 4 of 5
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Yes, directly with them. You can call if you want. They'll just add the dispute over the phone.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.