Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection account approaching 7 year mark

tag
PayingTheBills
Frequent Contributor

Re: Collection account approaching 7 year mark

cinnamon, this is the kind of misinformation that can get people really confused.

please find some proof that what you're saying is correct before contradicting someone who is citing the actual paragraph of the law he's referring to.

Starting Score: 540 EQ 517 TU on 11/17/08
Current Score: 668 EQ 726 TU
Goal Score: 760 EQ 760 TU

My Credit Repair Journal
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does it really fall off? I have stuff on my report from 1998!!!!
Message 12 of 16
nothingman02
Valued Contributor

If its been 7 1/2 years since the DOFD, it must be removed from your reports by the CRAs.
Message 13 of 16
Cinnnamon
New Contributor

nothing-

You should worry about yourself and not worry about who I help. You comments are really inappropriate. Who are YOU to tell someone who's inexperienced or not. I'm very experienced and please don't say nothing to me. As from you comments you, I'm too mature for your nonsense. I may not be a moderator, but before passing judgment, stop with this childish stuff as you should watch what you say to people you don't know or who's background. From you comments that I seen, you have no clue to what your talking about. Dude.. get a life. Have a blessed day! Are you a stalker, you seem to follow me everywhere and so concern about my comments. We all help to help and not judge. But don't tell me, I'm not experienced. I can assure you that you can learn from me. REALLY you can!! Grow up...please. A real mature person would private message like an adult, but no wonder your on here, you need SPECIAL HELP!!

Message 14 of 16
nothingman02
Valued Contributor

Are you alright? This is ridiculous!
Message 15 of 16
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Folks,

Let's remember to be friendly, positive and supportive around here! Smiley Happy

This thread has been locked.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.