cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection deletes and expected point gains?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Collection deletes and expected point gains?

My score is 614 Tu/604 Eq/594 exp. how much of increase should I receive having 4 collection removed from Tu/ 4 Eq and 6 experian? I haves checked on my disputes and most have been removed so far
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Collection deletes and expected point gains?

@Anonymous wrote:
My score is 614 Tu/604 Eq/594 exp. how much of increase should I receive having 4 collection removed from Tu/ 4 Eq and 6 experian? I haves checked on my disputes and most have been removed so far

Impossible to say, everyone is different.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Most of these collections are medical
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Everyone always says everyone is differnet but to give you an idea. All of mine that have been removed have me 8 points each.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gave* sorry I'm on my phone.
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am waiting for 2 removals to show up from last month so i can't give direct input, but i would imagine it depends on the age of the collections. Mine are from 2013 so I'll let you know how much difference 2 of them disappearing makes.
Message 6 of 8
trnl2016
Regular Contributor

It's true, everyone is different, but data points are exciting and inspirational.

My scores were almost identical to yours (595-605): I had 3 collections and had only 1 removed so far... I received about a 10 pt bump on TU and Eq and about 25 on Exp. I'm working on the other collections and am hoping that I will see at least the same bumps with each one.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

4 collections reported in December of 2015. Will these removals report after the full investigation? I've checked on my disputes everything shows removed and 2 still in pending status. I do have student loan lates from 2010 but I have been current since then. I'm trying to get USDA RURAL DEVELOPMENT loan and so I need a score of 640
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.