cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection from EOS CCA (ATT) question.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Collection from EOS CCA (ATT) question.

Not sure about the dofd as I got the info from a credit monitoring that doesn't list expected removal for me to count back on. It hasn't been a yr since I got my freebies from each CRA.

Message 11 of 19
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Not sure about the dofd as I got the info from a credit monitoring that doesn't list expected removal for me to count back on. It hasn't been a yr since I got my freebies from each CRA.

Sorry ya'll, wasn't at the computer all weekend!

IF you have't gotten the contact PM ME! I will send it!

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scott, How do I PM you?  

I would like to PFD after I get a DV from them.  

I just want to be done with all of this mess.

Thanks bud!

Also thanks for the sample DV letter.   I printed it out with my ACC and everything else.  Will send it out monday.

Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scott, 

Should I send them a email or a letter PFD?  

I am glad you are here helping us!

(Please and thanks for the PM with the contact info, would you also be willing to add how I should go about it?  in the PM)  

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Martha75...I am in the same exact situation.  I paid the debt last wed, and sent an email that saturday.  Glad to hear that they were willing to delete even after you paid.  How long did it take for them to delete the acct?

Message 15 of 19
llecs
Moderator Emeritus
Moved:

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I offered pfd, asked for a dv. sent emails to the people scout send me. Waited 1 week. Nobody got back to me.

Then I went to the BBB they got it deleted right away.
Message 17 of 19
El_Pato

Has anyone heard from Scott? Please PM me any contact information for EOS CCA. I need the correct mailing address and email contacts.

Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please,

Ran into the after EOS show on me credit pull. Goggled EOS/ATT and this forum popped up. Looks like a small amount. I have already disputed it on the credit agencies. But if I can pay it and get rid of it faster, I'll do that. Can any of you email/pm the contact for EOS CCA, to call him/her and have this deleted.

How long did it take you before it was gone? From the credit agency reports?  To the members that have done it

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.