New Contributor
Dexter80

Re: Collection from EOS CCA (ATT) question.

Not sure about the dofd as I got the info from a credit monitoring that doesn't list expected removal for me to count back on. It hasn't been a yr since I got my freebies from each CRA.

Dec 2012: EX 728/EQ 667/TU 731 VANTAGE 731 CreditKarma 628 UTL >5% Wallet: CapOne $300 - First P $300 - Lowes $300 - Old Navy $400 - JCP $200 - Amazon $1,200 - Macy's $300 - NFCU cashRewards card $7k - PayPal MC $2k -Walmart $900 Successes:  EOS-CCA BBB Complaint - GONE Progressive Mgmt Sys DV, Dispute/Insurance Dispute - GONE IC Systems DV,Paid OC,GW - GONE Credit Protection Assoc - CA for BrightHouse - Never Had BH - BBB - GONE Battling: Verizon DV - none, BBB - in progress  CRA Dispute - in progress

Valued Contributor
rckstrscott

Dexter80 wrote:

Not sure about the dofd as I got the info from a credit monitoring that doesn't list expected removal for me to count back on. It hasn't been a yr since I got my freebies from each CRA.

Sorry ya'll, wasn't at the computer all weekend!

IF you have't gotten the contact PM ME! I will send it!

-scott

Starting FICO Score: 10/10: TU 498 | EQ: 502 Current FICO Score(lender pull): 05/12: TU: 722 | EQ: 712 | EX: 686
Collections Removed: Hunter Warfield, CBE Group, Merchants Credit Guide, EOS-CCA, Enhanced Recovery, Portfolio Recovery, UCB, American Collection Company, Medical Business Bureau, Jefferson Capital, Credit Portfolio Associates, FCO, LVNV, Convergent, Armor Systems
Other Negative Entries Removed:Plains Commerce CO, HSBC CO, 2008 Judgment Santander Reposession

Still Working On: Illinois Paid Tax Lien,
Positive Accounts:10/10: 0 | 07/12: 6 | Mortgage Closed 5/12, Macy's AMEX $3900, Citi/Home Depot $2000, Capital One Cash Rewards $1500, Capital One Secured $500, Credit One Bank $500. Total Utilization: 6%. AAoA: 1yr, 7mth. INQS: 8 TU, 8 EQ, 4 EX
Beef321

Scott, How do I PM you?  

I would like to PFD after I get a DV from them.  

I just want to be done with all of this mess.

Thanks bud!

Also thanks for the sample DV letter.   I printed it out with my ACC and everything else.  Will send it out monday.

Beef321

[ Edited ]

Scott, 

Should I send them a email or a letter PFD?  

I am glad you are here helping us!

(Please and thanks for the PM with the contact info, would you also be willing to add how I should go about it?  in the PM)  

Regular Contributor
vabound

Martha75...I am in the same exact situation.  I paid the debt last wed, and sent an email that saturday.  Glad to hear that they were willing to delete even after you paid.  How long did it take for them to delete the acct?

Starting Scores:TU/513 EQ/484 EXP/513 3/2012 (lender pull)
Current Scores:TU/681 EQ/637 EXP/613 11/2012 (lender pull)
Goal:700 across the board
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Beef321

I offered pfd, asked for a dv. sent emails to the people scout send me. Waited 1 week. Nobody got back to me.

Then I went to the BBB they got it deleted right away.
El_Pato

Has anyone heard from Scott? Please PM me any contact information for EOS CCA. I need the correct mailing address and email contacts.

rideonthis

Please,

Ran into the after EOS show on me credit pull. Goggled EOS/ATT and this forum popped up. Looks like a small amount. I have already disputed it on the credit agencies. But if I can pay it and get rid of it faster, I'll do that. Can any of you email/pm the contact for EOS CCA, to call him/her and have this deleted.

How long did it take you before it was gone? From the credit agency reports?  To the members that have done it

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+