cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection showing on my lender pulled report but not on any of the reports I pull.

tag
ccadkins

Collection showing on my lender pulled report but not on any of the reports I pull.

I have a collection account that showed up  as reporting from all three bureaus on my CR that my lender pulled on 2/27/13.  Since then I sent a PFD letter to the CA and have received no response at all from the CA.  As of today I have purchased new reports through MYFICO for TU and EQ.  Neither of these show the account.  I pulled an EX report and it isn't showing there either.  Does this mean it was deleted or when my lender pulls the next report will it show up on their end?  I have had a few other things deleted recently by was sent notification when that was determined.  

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Collection showing on my lender pulled report but not on any of the reports I pull.

Without getting your reports from the CRAs directly or through annualcreditreport.com it will be hard to say. 

It could be that they were deleted.

Message 2 of 5
ccadkins

Re: Collection showing on my lender pulled report but not on any of the reports I pull.

I was able to get updated reports from TU and EX because of changes to my report on things that I disputed and this account is not showing on those reports.  It showed on my annual report that I ran last fall.

Message 3 of 5
ccadkins

I guess my concern is if I try to check to see if it was deleted I might disturb something and it will show up.

Message 4 of 5
guiness56
Epic Contributor

I don't know what you mean by disturb something.  If it is gone it is gone.  There is nothing you could do to make it still show up.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.