Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection

tag
mfiedler40
Established Member

Collection

NCC Business Services LLC  still has not deleted  a collection account from an apartment community that I lived in 7 years ago. .  My only proof is my attendance at an out of state university.  Then they  had the nerve to post another collection account from the same apartment community a year later.  I'll call on Tuesday to give them a chance to delete.  If not, it's the National Association of Consumer Advocates for me.  Getting real exhausted dealing with the cra's at this point, and I'm not really interested in going back and forth for the 15 time ( I literally got 14 sets of credit reports from each agency).  My patience is wearing thin.  Hopefully, there will be some light and the end of this long stretch of tunnel someday.

Starting Score: 435
Current Score: Fico scores: Equifax 553 and Transunion 614 Goal Score: 730

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
annielorie
Valued Contributor

Re: Collection

THere are a lot of free monitoring sites as well as ones you pay like 12.95 a month for all three reports.  just search credit monitoring there is an entire list.  I use scorewatch Fico for EQ waiting for last baddie to come off and Eliminate id theft all 3 for 12.95 I can also do daily pulls. 14 reports musta cost a pretty penny

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.