Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collections Not Showing On New Credit Reports

tag
jacksont1981
Frequent Contributor

Collections Not Showing On New Credit Reports

Hi everyone,

Been a lurker for a long time and you have no idea how this board has helped me. I havent pulled my credit report since August 2013. I had printed it at the time and was using it to help me fix some stuff. I just ran it again through the myfico site and collections accounts are not showing up. I know 2 of them was supposed to drop off by 6/2014 but the other 2 collections were scheduled to stay on til about 2015/2016 The report I pulled last year was from from free annual credit report. Does this sound right? Where did the collections accounts go? They are not showing up on all 3 bureaus reports that I got from myfico It currently states I have 0 collections.

Also being that I ran my credit on this site, am I still eligible for the free annual credit report that I am due for in August?

Thanks your for time reading and responding to my questions.

Started 6/2014 EX 594 EQ 617 TU 580 FICO's Goal is 740's and up
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Re: Collections Not Showing On New Credit Reports

Hello, and welcome!

They probably already fell off your reports, or never was included in that particular credit report.

Yes, you will be able to pull them from the annual website.

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 2 of 4
jacksont1981
Frequent Contributor

Thank you Whitneyy for responding so quickly. I just looked at old credit reports and they stated scheduled to fall off 2017 in various months but year is 2017 I just ran all 3 bureaus yesterday through myfico and NOTHING I  mean NOTHING is on there from any bureau regarding these accounts. Can they be put back on at a later time? I cant believe my luck is that good that all of them are just GONE!!! LOL

Started 6/2014 EX 594 EQ 617 TU 580 FICO's Goal is 740's and up
Message 3 of 4
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

It could be possible that they were sold and the orginial collection agency removed and someone else can pick them up and report to your credit reports, but not before they contact you and let you know they now have your debts.

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.