Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collections - Progressive Management Systems

tag
Kinglord
Regular Contributor

Collections - Progressive Management Systems

Just noticed this collections account. Its a small amount, under $150, I am not aware of it, but it appears to be related to Spouse.  She too isnt sure as the hospital does NOT seem to be ours.

1.  I have already disputed ownership with TU.

2. I will absolutely pay for Delete if validated

If it sure is real, how do I go about this to make sure it is 100% deleted?

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Collections - Progressive Management Systems

Google the HIPAA Letter Process follow it exactly as laid out. If you have problems finding the website or any questions PM me.
Message 2 of 4
Kinglord
Regular Contributor

I actually disputed with TU and now is has been removed from my CR.  Should I still reach out to CA to pay or should it be home forever?

Message 3 of 4
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Deletions based on a dispute are not absolute/final.

The FCRA explicitly permits the reinsertion of information deleted based on a dispute provided that the party requesting the reinsertion provide a Certification of Accuracy of the information.

The same or another debt collector can still reinsert the deleted information provided they comply with the reinsertion requirement under the FCRA that they provide an accompanying certification of accuracy.

If they reinsert based on verification of accuracy, you can bring civil action if you contest the accuracy, or you can file a police report swearing that you never authorized the asserted debt, and have it blocked from your credit report under the identity theft process of FCRA 605B.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.