Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collections Script- Dealing with Halsted financial

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Collections Script- Dealing with Halsted financial

Is anyone Familiar with Halsted financial? They seem to be acting as a 3rd party collector for a creditor that has bought an old best buy/capital one account that I had to allow to go into collections as capital one refused to work with me to make new payment arrangements when I hit hard times post college. They (halsted financial) call repeatedly from different numbers rarely leaving messages. When they do its like a bad robo call. I have gotten a 2 notices from them one claims to be a final notice need to pay by 4/30 per notice. I am debating trying to call and negotiate a lower settlement with them than they offered. Does anyone have a script to follow for this? Is anyone familiar with dealing with them?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Collections Script- Dealing with Halsted financial

Thank you in advance for the help.

@Anonymous wrote:

Is anyone Familiar with Halsted financial? They seem to be acting as a 3rd party collector for a creditor that has bought an old best buy/capital one account that I had to allow to go into collections as capital one refused to work with me to make new payment arrangements when I hit hard times post college. They (halsted financial) call repeatedly from different numbers rarely leaving messages. When they do its like a bad robo call. I have gotten a 2 notices from them one claims to be a final notice need to pay by 4/30 per notice. I am debating trying to call and negotiate a lower settlement with them than they offered. Does anyone have a script to follow for this? Is anyone familiar with dealing with them?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.