Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collections and other question

tag
UpmyscoreinFL
Frequent Contributor

Collections and other question

Hello I just pulled my score and it is not good. 522. I have some late pays, three collection accounts from collection agencies (two I recently paid off and they are showing paid) and one that is showing unpaid and 120 days late. It's 80.00 so I could probably pay this sometime by next month. Do I call the two agencies I paid and ask them to remove them from my credit? I have two large balance cards. I am secondary on one so my husband is supposed to be calling and removing me from the account. It worked for me on our other large card when I called I was able to remove his name because I was primary. He is changing the car loan over to him so that will come off my credit. I am going to pay off my two small cards by march. That will leave me with a 11,000 balance, a 3000 balance and a 1000 balance. In will pay off the two 250.00 balances I have. I am trying to get my score up high enough to purchase. 70,000 condo on my own because we are separating. I make around 45,000 a year. Any advice to boost my score in the next six months and will doing this get my score high enough to get a mortgage?
Equifax my fico 629
Transunion my fico 669
Experian fako 663
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
UpmyscoreinFL
Frequent Contributor

Re: Collections and other question

I forgot to mention I also have a short sale that we will be three years out in April that is on my credit as well.
Equifax my fico 629
Transunion my fico 669
Experian fako 663
Message 2 of 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Collections and other question

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.