aq318

Re: Collections from Sprint

Did you just call them and then they sent the letter or did you ask for the PFD?

aq318

I know this is from awhile ago but I finally got the money.... okay who did you send the letter to? PM the address or the contact info... and maybe a draft of the letter please? and how long did they take to respond? I know im asking for a lot.... but would be of GREAT help :-)

Established Member
Affalterbach

I've been trying to offer a PFD to ER Solutions but they say Sprint won't allow it. Who did you contact at Sprint to get it removed? I have no problem paying in full.
Started - Under 500's due to medical bills
Current - EQ MYFICO - 767, TU WalMart Fico - 779, EX Plus - 744 Credit Karma - 709
Goal - 800+ across the board
NFCU Cash Rewards $20,000Chase Freedom $2,000, Capital One Platinum $1,500, Walmart Store Card $3,600, AMEX Green Card.
Established Member
Affalterbach

I spoke to Sprint and they transferred me to "finance escalation" which told me payment in full would bring the account current and show $0 owed but would not remove this from my credit report.
Started - Under 500's due to medical bills
Current - EQ MYFICO - 767, TU WalMart Fico - 779, EX Plus - 744 Credit Karma - 709
Goal - 800+ across the board
NFCU Cash Rewards $20,000Chase Freedom $2,000, Capital One Platinum $1,500, Walmart Store Card $3,600, AMEX Green Card.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+