Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collections from Sprint

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Collections from Sprint

Did you just call them and then they sent the letter or did you ask for the PFD?

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know this is from awhile ago but I finally got the money.... okay who did you send the letter to? PM the address or the contact info... and maybe a draft of the letter please? and how long did they take to respond? I know im asking for a lot.... but would be of GREAT help :-)

Message 12 of 14
Affalterbach
Established Member

I've been trying to offer a PFD to ER Solutions but they say Sprint won't allow it. Who did you contact at Sprint to get it removed? I have no problem paying in full.
Started - Under 500's due to medical bills
Current - EQ MYFICO - 767, TU WalMart Fico - 779, EX Plus - 744 Credit Karma - 709
Goal - 800+ across the board
NFCU Cash Rewards $20,000Chase Freedom $2,000, Capital One Platinum $1,500, Walmart Store Card $3,600, AMEX Green Card.
Message 13 of 14
Affalterbach
Established Member

I spoke to Sprint and they transferred me to "finance escalation" which told me payment in full would bring the account current and show $0 owed but would not remove this from my credit report.
Started - Under 500's due to medical bills
Current - EQ MYFICO - 767, TU WalMart Fico - 779, EX Plus - 744 Credit Karma - 709
Goal - 800+ across the board
NFCU Cash Rewards $20,000Chase Freedom $2,000, Capital One Platinum $1,500, Walmart Store Card $3,600, AMEX Green Card.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.