cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collections "sceduled" to FALL OFF.....????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Collections "sceduled" to FALL OFF.....????

Is there any reason to push for/submit as obsolete two Collection Accounts "scheduled" to fall off my credit reports by the end of this year (Aug and Nov, actually)??

Will they REALLY fall off as indicated, either by themselves or with a push from me to the CRA's, at that time??

I worry that in asking for them to be deleted now it might somehow cause them to be listed as disputed and register them as current/active in some way???

ANY thoughts would be terrific ----

BOBBY

p.s. when it reads in Status Details, "This account is scheduled to continue on record until Aug 2008" is that actual and should I count on that?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Collections "sceduled" to FALL OFF.....????

Yes they will come off your report, but you may have to ask. I am in the same boat as you but Feb 2008 is my big day. I to am in a hurry but I am going to wait. Do not want to wake up a sleeping Giant. You never know what a CC may pull. I will tell you the CRA are not on the consumer side but 100% for the creditor. Your worse case would be a DV and rearrange rearange dates, which illegal ilegal but has been done by CC. I say wait it really is not that much longer.
Message 2 of 4
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

Ive had awsome luck with stuff falling off record when it says it will. The only thing that just reappered was something I disputed as obeslete. I 'd leave it be if you can wait it out.
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

THANKS for the comments ----- I suppose I will leave well enough alone and wait them out for the last few months remaining.

Appreciate the answers!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.