Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Come sit with me at the Crappy Credit Pub

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Come sit with me at the Crappy Credit Pub

Thanks!

I was trying to show relevant credit topics along the way.

Like 'read the fine print attached to the big sign' and the one in the lobby that says 'you gotta read all the signs'. 

And how we get penalized for buying the second one before paying for the first one, and the 25% penalty and then a 15% penalty on the new total.

I am going to work really hard on my scores and I hope to make it all the way to the big one.  The 'Bistro of the Prime Achievers'.  They have valet parking, and the guys that park your car actually work there, and they give you back your keys.  Maybe not by the next quarterly meeting in December, but for sure by this time next year. 

Absolutely, I am never dropping my guard again and never having to go to anything less than the 'Ok place'.

Message 21 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've seen that place from a distance. It shimmers, sort of like a mirage, so I wasn't sure if it really existed. Its a goal, but at least NormanFH invited me to the almost marginal. I can certainly feel better about non-squishable peanut shells at this point. 4 of those little suckers were trying to run off with my purse, and when I squished one to get it back, 5000 of his family members came for the funeral. The bartender wanted my number and when I refused, he wanted YOUR number. I told him it was 555-BR549. He seemed to accept that O_o I've bathed hourly ever since so now I have to go charge a hot oil treatment to combat the dry skin from all the ajax I've used. I think all it takes is one visit to the crappy credit pub to keep someone motivated on their credit repair journey.

Norman, the next round is on me!
Message 22 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I've seen that place from a distance. It shimmers, sort of like a mirage, so I wasn't sure if it really existed. Its a goal, but at least NormanFH invited me to the almost marginal. I can certainly feel better about non-squishable peanut shells at this point. 4 of those little suckers were trying to run off with my purse, and when I squished one to get it back, 5000 of his family members came for the funeral. The bartender wanted my number and when I refused, he wanted YOUR number. I told him it was 555-BR549. He seemed to accept that O_o I've bathed hourly ever since so now I have to go charge a hot oil treatment to combat the dry skin from all the ajax I've used. I think all it takes is one visit to the crappy credit pub to keep someone motivated on their credit repair journey.

Just be prepared - they have a $20 cover charge (despite not having a live band), and three drink minimum. And domestic beers are $12 each.

Message 23 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Actually, for situations exactly like that, I have an exclusive toll free number.  My number is 800-NVR-CALL, which is 800-687-2255.

Message 24 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh, hey! Here already, taking shots! 

Message 25 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOOOOL I came in here to be a cheerleader and enjoy some good whiskey, but this place is kinda lively! I might just stick around. Somebody mentioned peanuts....? Glad to see you've got a plan. Take a break, then get back to it! 

Message 26 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

LOOOOL I came in here to be a cheerleader and enjoy some good whiskey, but this place is kinda lively! I might just stick around. Somebody mentioned peanuts....? Glad to see you've got a plan. Take a break, then get back to it! 

I don't know about GOOD whiskey here - but we have the cheap stuff that they'll charge you double for!    Oh - and stay away from the peanuts - they might bite back!

Message 27 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Between NormanFH and asbinjax, we seem to keep it jumping in here.  Us jumping, that is. Not the peanut shells. Jumping peanut shells are bad, best left at the crappy credit pub. I didn't want to take any chances when I left there, so I burned all my clothes and my purse. It's a whole new me, with a whole new plan, old clothes, but a banging new purse. I didn't even charge it (working on paying down balances, dontcha know) but Ross has some hella good prices so I paid cash. Now if Ross had a store card, I'd wear the numbers off of that bad boy.

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.