Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Bank (Crate & Barrel) help

tag
fancypants7
Valued Member

Comenity Bank (Crate & Barrel) help

Hi All,

First of I'm new but have been lurking for awhile. Thanks for all the valuable information that everyone provides. So far, using these boards since January, I've upped my score 100 points (one GW success getting a 30-day-late with Dillard's and gotten two baddies taken off report). 

I've have one 30-day-late with Comenity Bank for a Crate & Barrel card. I thought the card was paid off, but low and behold, when I was out of town I missed a statement and I missed that the card still had an amount on it. I paid the card off completely when I got home and discovered the error. So, now I'm hoping for a GW for my bone head error. I sent one GW via snail mail to the address on my CR and got the dreaded "we report accurate info" no dice letter.

Has anyone had any success with these guys? While I'm at it, anyone have success with Best Buy after Capital One took over? Have another 30-day-late there I haven't had luck with GW letters. 

Thanks in advance for any help!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
notyours
Contributor

Re: Comenity Bank (Crate & Barrel) help

sent you a private message

GW success 30 day late removed from 2 store accounts.
waiting on Citibank SL GW response --
Message 2 of 3
NCtransplant
New Visitor

Re: Comenity Bank (Crate & Barrel) help

Would you be willing to share success with Comenity with me????
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.