Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Bank & Authorized Users.

tag
SLR72689
Frequent Contributor

Comenity Bank & Authorized Users.

Anyone have an idea if they report AUs to the CRAs?

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Comenity Bank & Authorized Users.

Message 2 of 12
SLR72689
Frequent Contributor

@guiness56 wrote:

I'm pretty sure that they do.  It may depend on the exact card.

I can't find a definite answer, going to call after work and will post what they say for others for future reference!

Message 3 of 12
Chris1228
Contributor

Yes, I apped and recieved a VS card for her a few years ago and added her as an AU and it does show on her reports as well.

Message 4 of 12
chakita
Established Member

I think it depends on the card.  I am an AU on a loft card and it does not report to my CR.

Message 5 of 12
SLR72689
Frequent Contributor

It's been two months since I added an AU on my VS card and it does not report on his report.

Message 6 of 12
chakita
Established Member

Message 7 of 12
fembrist
Established Member

Hmm. I added an authorized user on one of my Comenity cards. They never asked for any identifying information other than the user's name. How could they add this to their report?

Starting Score: 621
Current Score: 670
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 8 of 12
satiated55
New Visitor

I have added myself by just providing them with my name and relationship to the primary cardholder via automated message.  It showed up on my report a day after the bill generates.  I guess the Credit Bureaus or Comenity Bank match the address.  So they do report AU to all three Credit Bureaus. (Victoria Secret and Express Store Cards)

Message 9 of 12
dobirdsmommy
Established Contributor

They do. My husband is on 3 of 6 of my Commenity and they report

building since 2011 Wallet:ME: Walmart 3k;Barclays Rewards 10k, Venture 18k; Slate 5k; Freedom 10k; overstock 4.8k, SGV2.5k; WEMC 20k 1.5 Rewards, Gamestop 1.2k, Fingerhut 3k; 2 NMAC Leases , VS 1.75k, BH 1.62k, Express 1.6k, Avenue 1.75k, JCrew 5k, HSN 1.47k, Torrid 1.55k, Roamans 1.4k, Jessica London 1.54k, kings direct 1.7k, Buckle 1.4k, WW 1.65k, ........ baddies:Fed Tax Lien
DH: 1750 capital one fh 2000, AU - VS, BH, HSN, WEMC, SPGV. Freedom, Slate, Venture, Barclays
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.