Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Goodwill Success?

tag
Solara
New Visitor

Re: Comenity Goodwill Success?

Hi I am looking for the email contact for Comenity Bank ... I have sent out a couple goodwill letters to them via regualr mail to try and get a 30 day late removed from my report but have yet to hear from them.  I was hoping to be able to also email them a letter as well.  If someone could PM me the information that would be great !!! 

Message 31 of 45
Charger_Fan19
Contributor

Could someone pm the email contact as well? I will send snail mail too, first lates in 7 years, score dropped 90 pts.

Starting Score: EQ 500 TU 500 EX 500
Current Score: EQ 647 TU 685 EX 684 9/2/16 Recommitted to Fico Health! Smiley Happy
Goal Score: 700
Message 32 of 45
JPeanut503
Frequent Contributor

If someone has that info I would love it as well. I ams ending some out via snail mail today, and email would not hurt either.

Thanks in advance.

Beginning myfico score watch 608 (4/4/14)
EQ 652 (9/17/14) myfico
TU 641 (9/17/14) myfico
EX 671 (9/17/14) myfico
**Goal Score: 700 across the board
Message 33 of 45
JPeanut503
Frequent Contributor

I'm bumping this one up because I REALLY need an email contact for Comenity.  Thanks in advance Smiley Happy

Beginning myfico score watch 608 (4/4/14)
EQ 652 (9/17/14) myfico
TU 641 (9/17/14) myfico
EX 671 (9/17/14) myfico
**Goal Score: 700 across the board
Message 34 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would love a PM for this contact info as well- email or fax would be perfect. Thank you!

Message 35 of 45
rehr22
Contributor

Hi Community !

I'm a bit upset, just pulled DW credit report (all 3) and sure enough, we have a brand new 30-day late from Comenity Bank (Express).

I haven't sent a GW letter in many years, so looking for advice and whether this is my best bet, or other medium (snail mail, email, phone, etc...) to contact for GW in hopes of forgiveness Smiley Happy

Thanks in advance,

Randy

Starting Score: (2009) EQ = 626 | TU = 664
Current Score: (03-18-2014) EQ = 737 | TU = 703 | EX = 723
Goal Score: 740

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 36 of 45
scubaqueen
Valued Member

Will someone pm Comenity email address. Please!

Starting Score: 379
Current Score: 568
Goal Score: 720

Message 37 of 45
korunner
Established Member

that is what i have when i log into my pottery barn kids account. they don't list an email. i sent them a GW letter on Tuesday of this week (along with 6 other compaines i had lates but have paid off all balances). i will update if/when i get a GW update to my reports. i would, in the mean time, draft a personal letter (do not copy a form letter because it will not stand out and they will not be as likely to consider, in my opinoin) and send it over and over again. make sure to personally hand sign, too. i was successful with one that i included a photo of my autistic son (we need a mortgage approval to get to a school district that will better meet his needs and i was laid off last year and up to that time never in my life was i late.) and i think it was becuase it was SO personal. kind of outside the box but it cant hurt??

To speak with a member of our Customer Care team, please contact us at:

Customer Care

1-800-395-3781

TDD/TTY

1-800-695-1788

Customer Care hours

Monday - Saturday
8am - 9pm ET.
Closed Sundays

Live Customer Care hours may vary on holidays. Automated Customer Care is available 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Customer Care address

Comenity Bank
PO Box 182273
Columbus, OH 43218-2273

Payment address

Comenity Bank
PO BOX 659450
San Antonio, TX 78265

Message 38 of 45
rehr22
Contributor

Good story, personal touch always helps.  That's how we won the mortgage with the seller, never used this approach with GW letter, though.

@korunner wrote:

that is what i have when i log into my pottery barn kids account. they don't list an email. i sent them a GW letter on Tuesday of this week (along with 6 other compaines i had lates but have paid off all balances). i will update if/when i get a GW update to my reports. i would, in the mean time, draft a personal letter (do not copy a form letter because it will not stand out and they will not be as likely to consider, in my opinoin) and send it over and over again. make sure to personally hand sign, too. i was successful with one that i included a photo of my autistic son (we need a mortgage approval to get to a school district that will better meet his needs and i was laid off last year and up to that time never in my life was i late.) and i think it was becuase it was SO personal. kind of outside the box but it cant hurt??

To speak with a member of our Customer Care team, please contact us at:

Customer Care

1-800-395-3781

TDD/TTY

1-800-695-1788

Customer Care hours

Monday - Saturday
8am - 9pm ET.
Closed Sundays

Live Customer Care hours may vary on holidays. Automated Customer Care is available 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Customer Care address

Comenity Bank
PO Box 182273
Columbus, OH 43218-2273

Payment address

Comenity Bank
PO BOX 659450
San Antonio, TX 78265

Starting Score: (2009) EQ = 626 | TU = 664
Current Score: (03-18-2014) EQ = 737 | TU = 703 | EX = 723
Goal Score: 740

Message 39 of 45
korunner
Established Member

i am in sales and i have learned that thinking in different ways and leaving your comfort zone sometimes works in your favor. and, really, it will not HURT your score. i will report back on this one. i am thinking of trying it with Portfolio Recovery but they are a BEAST to work with. We will see. 

Message 40 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.