Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity and Kohls Email

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Comenity and Kohls Email

Long story short,

I had to financially prepare for an unexpected move and fell behind one payment on my Angels and Kohls card. Does anyone have a reliable email for Comenity and/or Kohl's for a GW attempt? If so, please PM me. Has anyone had any experiences with getting a 30 or 60 day late payment removed? FYI this late payment just occurred in May 2015.
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Comenity and Kohls Email

Since Kohl's is backed by Cap One, you may want to try contacting the Cap One EO.   Unfortunately, since the Cap One email is considered a "personal contact," we aren't allowed to directly post on the Forum.   You can Google search for "Capital One CEO Email"

As for Commenity, I'm not sure...hopefully someone else can comment on that.  

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will PM you a contact for Comenity but I've been trying for 6 months and they won't budge. Maybe you'll have better luck.
Message 3 of 14
corymhoward
Valued Member

I would like the email or number for the vs angel card
Message 4 of 14
katrinalbsn
Contributor

Can someone send me the contact info for comenity?
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

katrinalbsn, I PM'd you.
Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can i please have that contact info also. Thank You.

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

For some reason; Comenity/Victoria's Secret never reportes my lates. I knew there was a reason I kept them arouns. Now, I'm off to work on getting these Kohl's lates off. Thanks everyone. Will keep you updated
Message 8 of 14
nicoleq31

I have one late fee from a few years ago, 0-30 days late and I have written to them over three times and they still have not budged.  I keep getting the same response back that the information that they submitted to the credit bureaus are correct.

I will write to them again in October.  I don't understand why they are being so difficult with this.

Can someone message me a contact address, maybe I am using the wrong one.

Thank you

Nicole

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Long story short,

I had to financially prepare for an unexpected move and fell behind one payment on my Angels and Kohls card. Does anyone have a reliable email for Comenity and/or Kohl's for a GW attempt? If so, please PM me. Has anyone had any experiences with getting a 30 or 60 day late payment removed? FYI this late payment just occurred in May 2015

@Anonymous wrote:
Long story short,

I had to financially prepare for an unexpected move and fell behind one payment on my Angels and Kohls card. Does anyone have a reliable email for Comenity and/or Kohl's for a GW attempt? If so, please PM me. Has anyone had any experiences with getting a 30 or 60 day late payment removed? FYI this late payment just occurred in May 2015.
You can also pull your reports and it will give you the reporting agencies address and phone number. I would also try to dispute if not already and then call the issuer and folow up with a goodwill letter. That is all you can do and if they will not remove it then you have to wait. If you have only had one slip up and the rest of the time the account has been in good standing you should be able to write the goodwill letter and have them remove it. Best of luck to you

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.