Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity good will help

tag
AwwwYeee
Regular Contributor

Comenity good will help

I have a 30 day late on my j crew card i got last month. I accidently scheduled my payment a day after my due date and they hit me with a 30 day late. It was the second i did that.  Has anyone had experience with a goodwill with comenity? Any info would help. Address and how to write a good will would be amazing. Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity good will help

One day after the due date should not result in a thirty day late - only a late fee. You should be fine.

Message 2 of 4
AwwwYeee
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

One day after the due date should not result in a thirty day late - only a late fee. You should be fine.

I was late twice back to back months. I got confused cause i have due dates close to each other for different cards. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a Loft card through Comenity that had a 30 day late on it.  I sent a Goodwill letter through the message center on the online payment portal.  I just signed into my account and hit "contact us" and sent a message that way, since I couldn't find an email associated with them.  Within 24 hours I heard back with a note that said they reviewed my account and they removed the late!  It is definitely worth a try. Good luck!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.