Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commenity / Account IIB Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Commenity / Account IIB Question

Just an update to everyone. I've mailed my packets off for my husband and I to the CB. I have also filed a BBB complaint against them, and another CFPB complaint, supplying the DC/Filing/Creditor list and the FCRA section for their reading pleasure haha. I also realized that a TD Retail just put back an account stating open/late after DC, so I did a BBB complaint/CFPB against them as well. Smiley Happy Hopefully this next week I can get this resolved!

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

ompanyRe: Commenity / Account IIB Question

I woke up this morning to a response from the company sitting in my inbox from the BBB. Opened it, and the company basically said they did no wrong and updated my credit report (which they did when they GOT the BBB complaint due to the time stamp). They also only updated Experian, not Trans Union. I rejected their resolution and told them they have a week to show proof they updated Trans Union and removing my late payments as well.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.