Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CommonWealth Pay for Delete SUCCESS

tag
creditstalker
Frequent Contributor

CommonWealth Pay for Delete SUCCESS

Just paid off 932.00 balance for 373.00 for complete deletion...beyond happy!!!!!!  They were very nice and willing to help me.

Current FICO 08 as of 06/01/2015 TU 648 EQ 624 EX 602
FICO Mortgage Scores TU 594 EQ 540 EX 642

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CommonWealth Pay for Delete SUCCESS

@creditstalker wrote:

Just paid off 932.00 balance for 373.00 for complete deletion...beyond happy!!!!!!  They were very nice and willing to help me.

WTG!    Emoticon-Thumbs Up.png

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's great, congrats!!

Message 3 of 6
creditstalker
Frequent Contributor

Thanks alot guys :-)

Message 4 of 6
creditstalker
Frequent Contributor

Re: CommonWealth Pay for Delete SUCCESS**UPDATE**

I checked my report, and they didn't delete as they promised....They are reporting the remaining balance of $559.00.  I have the letter from them stating that they would be deleting the account once funds clear.

I have been trying to contact them, they give me the run around stating that someone specific is handling the account and they transfer me to a vmail.

I also disputed the item through the credit bureaus also....what else should I do?

Message 5 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CommonWealth Pay for Delete SUCCESS**UPDATE**

@creditstalker wrote:

I checked my report, and they didn't delete as they promised....They are reporting the remaining balance of $559.00.  I have the letter from them stating that they would be deleting the account once funds clear.

I have been trying to contact them, they give me the run around stating that someone specific is handling the account and they transfer me to a vmail.

I also disputed the item through the credit bureaus also....what else should I do?

nothing until the dispute is closed, I would not be sending the letter you have to the CRA... next step if the dispute is not successful would be the BBB.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.