cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company agreed to a PFD but now has labeled my account as disputed... HELP???

tag
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

Re: Company agreed to a PFD but now has labeled my account as disputed... HELP???

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/Guide-To-Common-Abbreviations/m-p/224988?jump... - Abbreviations

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 11 of 16
Joteism
Regular Contributor

Re: Company agreed to a PFD but now has labeled my account as disputed... HELP???

Did you both use the generic PFD letter with the disclaimers about not admitting and 14 days etc?

Also, Samm - If not too much trouble, could you please PM your contact email as well? That's just in case

rckstrscott's contact won't pan out? Thank you!
Message 12 of 16
manzanita
Contributor

Hi - any chance you can PM me the contact info you used? Have tried info@creditprotect.com but if you have something better/more specific to this type of request that would be helpful. Thanks!

Amex PRG - NPSL // Amex Delta Gold- 2000 // Amex SPG - 5400 // Cap 1 Platinum - 1300 // Citi Dividend - 5000 // Discover It - 10,000 // Barclay Arrival - 4000 // WestElm - 7000 // J.Crew - 1100

Gardening as of 8/16/13
Message 13 of 16
Joteism
Regular Contributor

Well... I just got a call from them in response to a PFD letter I sent them last week. The lady would not budge - She said it'll be marked as PIF and that there's nothing she can do. She told me that I may want to try paying in full first and then sending Comcast a letter asking them to delete (GW). So back to square one...

You guys were not kidding when you said that the last one is always the hardest to get off!

Message 14 of 16
Joteism
Regular Contributor

On the phone again with them as I'm writing this. It's looking pretty good! I may have had to make up a little white lie... Smiley Wink

Update to follow!

Update: Eh... Nevermind - After waiting for 2 hours on hold for "the person that can do the delete", I decided to give up.

I did go ahead and pay the CA the full amount owed ($137). Seeing as I had not gotten anywhere with the PFD attempts, I figured I might have better luck GW'ng the OC (Comcast) for change. I'll let you know how that goes!

Message 15 of 16
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Get the GW process started.  Good Luck!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.