cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compass didn't report monthly payment to CBs?

tag
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

Compass didn't report monthly payment to CBs?

I have a Compass Bank Visa Personal Line of Credit which the statement closes on the 21st of every month and I usually get a notification of balance decrease from MyFico and a couple points bump every month on the 25th. I've been waiting this month and nothing.

Does that sometimes happen where they don't report? Should I contact them about it? I'm trying to apply for a car purchase with DCU and need every little point I can get, even if it's just +2-3.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Compass didn't report monthly payment to CBs?

@Mike_B03 wrote:

I have a Compass Bank Visa Personal Line of Credit which the statement closes on the 21st of every month and I usually get a notification of balance decrease from MyFico and a couple points bump every month on the 25th. I've been waiting this month and nothing.

Does that sometimes happen where they don't report? Should I contact them about it? I'm trying to apply for a car purchase with DCU and need every little point I can get, even if it's just +2-3.

Updates via e oscar can take up to a week though usually they are done in 5 business days max, I would check this wed and see if its all been taken care of, if not you might request that Compass send through another update.

Message 2 of 5
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

5 business days from the statement? Because that would have been Friday last week or today at the latest since the statement closed on the 21st.

Message 3 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Mike_B03 wrote:

5 business days from the statement? Because that would have been Friday last week or today at the latest since the statement closed on the 21st.

Yes... One other possibility is they are moving to last day of the month balance reporting.

Message 4 of 5
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

Received an alert this morning from Myfico that there was a balance change on the Compass account, so maybe they did move to last day of the month for reporting?

No credit score change though. Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.