cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concentric, BCA Financial and Pinnacle Credit Services contacts, anyone?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Concentric, BCA Financial and Pinnacle Credit Services contacts, anyone?

If anyone seen my other post from today, I am trying to help my mother's credit scores.

Can some of you guys PM me meals and or people names I can send GW and PFDs to?

Before I found this forum, we settled with Pinnacle Credit Services in April and they said they could not delete the account then for Verizon. So it still shows as PAID. I want to send GW to have it removed for her if anyone has an email or name they used to mail to get his done please PM.

The other accounts are medical with BCA and Concentric. We paid for one with each CA but never deleted. Since she still has other unpaid accounts with both CAs I believe we have a bargaining chip with both as they would want us to pay others. So not sure if I should try to PFD over phone and say if you delete the. PAiD account from CRAs we can go forward slowly paying others for PfD on all going forward. Or should I PFD to email or mail to a specific name you guys had success with? Trying to see what is better from your guys experiences. Since when you call any of them you do not speak to managers or higher ups but front line people. If I email or mail addressing CEO or COO I can get further that way and quicker. Please PM me if anyone dealt with these 3 CAs and what contact they used. Greatly appreciated.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
alienfico
Frequent Contributor

Re: Concentric, BCA Financial and Pinnacle Credit Services contacts, anyone?

I don't have any contacts, but I'm going to BUMP your thread. 

Hopefully someone will chime in.  Good luck to you.

Starting: TU:515, EX:521, EQ:528
Current: TU:700 EX:706 EQ:674
FICO Goal: 725
Cap1 Venture $11,000AU, First Progress $500, Cap1 QS $1750, FH$600, Open Sky $300, Cap1 $500, BestBuy $1500 Target $1800
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Concentric, BCA Financial and Pinnacle Credit Services contacts, anyone?

Edit. PM me emails, not meals I meant. Sorry I am not hungry. Hahaha
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.