Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conflicting Information

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Conflicting Information

I disputed 2 credit card accounts that were past the DOFD to TU and EQ. They weren't on EX. I received a letter from TU a few days ago stating the 2 accounts weren't found on my report.  I pulled both reports from annualcreditreport.com yesterday and they weren't on there. Well, I checked my reports at myfico today and both accounts were still on both reports. Why would this be ?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Conflicting Information

bump Woman Happy
Message 2 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Has to be asked....did you pull and pay for 2 new reports today from myFICO.com?

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes. Well, yesterday. Did I do it wrong ? Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

You're OK! Smiley Happy

Sometimes the question has to be asked because a rare few assume that the score updates. I'm like the tech support guy asking if the computer is plugged in....

OK, so the FICO reports pulled yesterday show an account that clearly wasn't there when you pulled the CR from annualcreditreport.com on the same day. You've got me stumped. The report info is the exact same and myFICO gets their info from each of the CRAs.

Was the dispute still ongoing? BTW, the CRTP for neg. accts is 7 yrs and 10 yrs for positive accounts. After 7 yrs, many negative accounts will revert to a positive account and continue reporting for an additional 3 yrs.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.