Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused - Please help :(

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Confused - Please help :(

Ok I am sorry to keep bugging everyone but this is getting to me so much my stomach is upset Smiley Sad

I know that the CA owns this debt (even though they keep telling me that the OC has only HIRED them)  and they have violated the FDCPA and my state's debt collection laws. I have been looking around the internet and here and I am sooo lost. I hope you can help

I need to know is there a letter that i can send to the CA that will

1) have them send me proof that I am legally obligated to pay them and not the OC - basically I would like to have them say that the OC has HIRED them and that the CA DOES NOT OWN this debt.   (I have proof that it has been sold and they keep telling me that they don't own it ). Something other than the final bill that they sent us

I know that it may not be a big deal to some but I HATE to be lied to and for them to continue to LIE to us about this I am fumming. 

I would also love to find a letter that would also dispute the amount based upon the fact that we were not being provided the service that was promised and the early termination fees and such are being disputed

Would also LOVE to include that we have taken note of all the violations of the FDCPA that their employees have done, including but not limited to threats/intimidation (especially telling me that they were going to report me to the State AG for THREATENING THEM).  not sending the information until 22days after they first contacted us, and more. 

Thanks Everyone I am so confused.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.