cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused...Some are dropping off but not all!

tag
baygirl
Valued Member

Confused...Some are dropping off but not all!

Hi All,

I am super confused about what the heck to do.....

I just put all 5 of my last remaining baddies in a spreadsheet per Credit Bureau; which is really helpful to see it all laid out on one page. Thanks to whoever posted that recommendation, btw.

When looking at it in this format, I can see that Macy's actually did stop reporting my 30-60-90-60 lates scenario to Transunion in Nov 2013.  And Bank of America stopped reporting my 3-90 day late baddies to Equifax in June 2014! 

I was about to give up trying to fix these bad boys and just wait for them to fall off, but after seeing a little success I am back on the train!!    Do I write the remaining the Bureaus Or keep sending the OC's good will letter about fixing the lates with a specific bureau.  And am I asking them to stop reporting the history or what?

And the age old question......Why do TL's stop reporting to one and not all three???   And can I use this in writing to the other two??

In writing or calling them all in an attempt of goodwill, I am receiving the standard, "we are reporting accurately, blah, blah, blah " but as I have read on other posts sometimes they just fix it without actually telling you.  

Confused but hopeful!! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 571 June 2013
Current Score: Equifax 747 | TU 754 | Experian 766 | AAoA 25 years | updated March 16, 2015
Goal Score: 760 | Gardening since July 2014

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.