Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused about score??

tag
savings4tomorrow
Regular Contributor

Confused about score??

I got an alert yesterday that I had a change in my report.  I logged on and to my surprise my score jumped 23 points.  I have score watch.  When I go into the my actual Equifax credit report, its still showing the old score and looks like it has not been updated since the end of Feb.  CK has had the same score despite two increases in the last several weeks and so has Experian.  I know they all report at different times, etc.   But I an confused as to how my score is different from the same credit report its pulling from?    Help me understand please!  Thanks!!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

Re: Confused about score??

The report doesn't update automatically through ScoreWatch, only the score. If you have free reports remaining, you can use that to update. Otherwise, you need to pay for it. SW is a FICO score monitoring tool, not a CMS for watching report changes.
EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 2 of 3
savings4tomorrow
Regular Contributor

Re: Confused about score??

Ok-I understand better now....I guess I should have figured that out-SCORE WATCH  Smiley Wink   Thanks!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.