Regular Contributor

Confused about where to order my Credit Report.. Help? Anyone?

Hello Everyone..

Happy Friday...

I would need your advise on this one..

I'm confused as to which credit report I should order from. What is the best one to order from? The one that has all the info I would need (DOLA, DOFD, Drop Date, etc). I woulld like to see my score as well..

Thanks !

Officially a Homeowner 6/1/12

Jun' 2012 EX 737 (thru lender) ; Mar '12 EQ 746; July '12 TU 773

Chase Freedom - 6.5k; Amex Zync - NPSL; Ashley's GEMB - 5.5k; Barclay's Rewards MC - 1.5k, JCP - 1k; Macys - 2k; Chase Slate - 7k (AU on DH card); US Bank Cash+ - 9.5k
Valued Member

Re: Confused about where to order my Credit Report.. Help? Anyone?

First, I would pull your annual credit report via www.annualcreditreport.com In my own experience, they have provided more info than the ones from other companies.

If you'd like a true fico score, pull your score from myfico.

Established Contributor

As the previous poster stated, only reports obtained directly from the CRAs, such as your free annual reports from annualcreditreport.com, will provide all that info.  If you've already obtained your free reports for the year, you can also obtain free copies if you have been denied credit in the past 60 days. When you get those reports, EQ will give the DOFD, TU and EX will give you the approximate drop off date.  You can get your EQ and TU FICO scores here at MyFICO, or at equifax.com (EQ) or transunioncs.com (TU, and note the cs at the end).  EX FICO scores are no longer sold to the public and are only available from a lender with a mortgage application, or if you're eligible to join PSECU, a credit union in PA. 

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the response...

I will definitely order @ annualreport.com..

BTW, are there any difference aside from getting it instantly if I order my credit report online @ annualcreditreport.com vs. calling them in their 1 800 number or filling out their form and mailing it to them?

- Dee -

Chase Freedom - 6.5k; Amex Zync - NPSL; Ashley's GEMB - 5.5k; Barclay's Rewards MC - 1.5k, JCP - 1k; Macys - 2k; Chase Slate - 7k (AU on DH card); US Bank Cash+ - 9.5k
Established Contributor

None.
Regular Contributor

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.