Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused

tag
burin4life
New Contributor

Confused

My transunion score is 573 here and at Credit Karma my transunion score is 657. That is a big difference. Credit Karma has FAKOS???

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Guava
Established Contributor

Re: Confused

yup, FAKO 

Starting Score (08/11/11): TU08: 643
Current Score: TU08: 741
Goal Score: Stay in the 700s; keep reports clean

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
MarcinXP
Frequent Contributor

Credit Karma has FAKOs and also missed some of the most important items..for examples if you have Charge Offs that have Balance on them that counts as part of your Utilization of the charge off is a credit card...Credit Karma only counts Utilization from open accounts not charge offs..that could be the reason for the big swing of your score.

NFCU Visa Sig $30k / Amex Blue Cash $25.5k / Fidelity Amex $25k / Chase Freedom $14.5k / Citi Double Cash $5k / Capital One Quicksilver Visa Sig $5k / Citi Best Buy MC $3K / Barclay Rewards MC $2.95k / BOA - BBR $2.5k / SY Lowes $15k / SY Amazon $6k / Target RedCard - $300
Message 3 of 4
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@burin4life wrote:

My transunion score is 573 here and at Credit Karma my transunion score is 657. That is a big difference. Credit Karma has FAKOS???

CK offers two scores - a TransRisk score which is not used by any lenders and VantageScores which are used by a tiny number of lenders. So basically both are useless.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.