Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conn's Contacts

tag
dbslove
Contributor

Conn's Contacts

Good Day!

I have a charged off with Conns and it is due to fall off Jan 17, the amount is $411, with multiple lates. I would like to either PIF or settle, but after settling get them to update with no lates.. Any suggestions, Any one have any success with Conns? Any contacts for them?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Conn's Contacts

PM sent, please share your results so far I have seen none. I have 2 30 days lates and many paid accounts with no lates.

Message 2 of 3
dbslove
Contributor

Re: Conn's Contacts

Conn's agreed to settle 40%, I am somewhat hesitant on accepting because they have been so horrible to deal with. They will not remove the TL and will add "settled for less than amount owed". They will also not send anything in writing and if you have to set up the payments with the rep over the phone in 2 installments???? Sounded fishy to me.  The only reason why I am wanting to pay them is because they are still within SOL, I am in TX and it is 4 years, this account  is not due to fall off until 05/17.  Si

Question: Since it is 2 years old should I just take the chance and not pay it? The comment that will be added is not going to help me at all and will only hurt me. 

My  goal at this time is to focus on credit and hopefully be ready to purchase a home next year by 4rd quarter 2013.. thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.